All course withdrawals must be done through the Brain Up CA in writing. Notifying the instructor does not constitute an official withdrawal.
Refunds will be issued in accordance with the Brain Up CA’s Withdrawal and Refund Policy for Online CA/CS Test series as listed below:
1. Students may submit a written cancellation request cancellation to the Brain Up CA by email.
2. Applicants may cancel up to demand refund after registering for the series, in the event of any technical error or server failure.
3. There is no procedure of refund of test series fee ,But student if want can change his/her Schedule test series for next attempt only if convey his willingness to our support team before starting date.
4. Fee will be refunded if any students unable to download test series due to mistake of web owner.(Brain Up CA)
5. If under any circumstances some problem arises we can change website on new domain name and same the services will be provided to the users, in that case no refund will be given.
The Brain Up CA decides whether or not to run series for any appropriate reason as seems favorable to all students. At any stage of the test series Brain Up CA reserve right to cancel registration of any student if paid will refund the fee with reason to the student in email.